- Claim your gift on the Givingli app or web
- Sign in to your Amazon account when prompted
- Your gift credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account for the amount of the gift
- The gift item gets automatically dropped into your Amazon cart (within a 10-15 minutes of activation)
- On Amazon, checkout with your cart and apply the gift credit (just like you are buying it from Amazon, but with the amount of the gift covered)
- Optional: You can remove the item from your Amazon cart and you'll still have the credit to use on anything you'd like to get from Amazon.
Where can I see my Gift Credit on Amazon?
If you've received a gift and activated it, you can review the gift credit applied to your Amazon balance in the transaction section of your Balance Page. You'll see the credit applied there under “Givingli.” If you still don't see it there please let me know.”
Where can I track my Amazon gift?
Once you have selected your Amazon gift and placed the order, you can find your gift tracking details under your Amazon Order history page.